1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
4. DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
5. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
6. THIRD-PARTY TRACKING AND ONLINE ADVERTISING
7. CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
8. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
9. DATA SECURITY
10. DATA RETENTION
11. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
12. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
14. HOW TO CONTACT US
1. Types of Information CollectedWe collect several different types of personal information from you depending on how you interact with our Services. Personal Information means any information which are related to an identified or identifiable natural person. It does not include information where the identity has been removed or is not able to be associated with an individual, which may include without limitation Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, Internet browser type, other characteristics of your device and software, domain names of your Internet Service Provider, your approximate geographic location, a record of your usage of the Services, the time of your usage and aggregated personal information that cannot be used to specifically identify you. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot, in and of itself, be used to specifically identify you. We also collect non-personal data from third parties. The information we collect from third parties may be combined with the information we collect.
- Identity Information. This may include your first and last name, email address, company or entity information, date of birth, gender, and other government-issued identification documents.
- Account / Profile Information. This may include username, gamer alias, password, purchases or orders made by you, your knowledge assessment results, and your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Contact Information. This may include your email address, mailing address, telephone number, sex, and general location data such as your city, state, and country of residence. We also collect your date of birth for age verification purposes.
- Financial Data. We use a licensed third-party payment service provider as an Accounts Payable Automation Platform (“APAM”) to process Payouts. Our APAM, collects information directly from you when you use our Services. This may include:
- Player Information. Information concerning Users to whom payments are made (“Payee(s)”) by Tournament Organizers (“Payors”) through the Services. Specifically, such information may include, depending on configuration determination or otherwise at the choice of our Payors or their Payees, the names, physical addresses, e-mail address, phone number, VAT ID, Social Security Numbers or US Taxpayer numbers (as applicable) of the Payees and additional information pertaining to Payees which may be required under applicable tax forms for transferring and receiving payments, country, bank account numbers, IBAN, SWIFT code (or alternatively, their account details at other third-party payment processing services such as provided by PayPal, as applicable), payment preferences, session IP address, and supplemental documentation as may be required by Payors of their Payees, that may contain Personal Information (such as a copy of their government-issued identification card, personal bank statements or other documentation serving as proof of identity or valid address), and any other Personal Information provided to us by either Payors or Payees.
- Tournament Organizer Information. nformation concerning Payor Users (including authorized personnel of Payor), namely their company name and affiliation, physical address, E-mails and login credentials to our Services, bank account numbers (or alternatively, their account details at payment processing services such as PayPal, as applicable), payment preferences and transaction history (to the extent that any such information is personally identifiable to any particular persons, otherwise we will deem it as Non-Personal Information).
- Transaction Information. This may include information you provide for the purposes of sending Payouts (see “Financial Data,” above). It also includes the records of payments made to you, the amounts paid to you, and other information associated with payment transactions.
- Technical Information. This may include your IP address, device identifier data, the type of device you use, your operating system and version, the URL’s of our web pages that you visit, the URL’s of referring and exiting pages, the pages you view, the time spent on a page, the number of clicks made, the platform type, and generalized, non-specific location data.
- Usage Information. This may include information about how you access and use our Services, such as your actions on the Services, including your interactions with others on the Services, photos or media you upload to the Services, and other content you provide (“Usage Information”). We’ll only access your device camera roll and camera with your permission. If you need to update your permissions, you can do so in your device’s settings. Please remember that Payment Pro may, but has no obligation to, monitor, record, and store Usage Information in order to protect your safety or the safety of other users, to assist with regulatory or law enforcement efforts, to protect and defend our rights and property, or for other reasons relating to our provision of the Services. By using the Services, you consent to the recording, storage, and disclosure of such information you send or receive for these purposes.
- Additional Information. This may include information that you submit via focus groups, contests/sweepstakes, job applications, customer support, or other similar means. We may also collect any communications between you and Payment Pro and any other information you provide to Payment Pro.
2. How We Collect Your InformationWe collect information about you in different ways. Most of the time we collect through your direct interactions with our Services, but we may also automatically collect Personal Information from your devices, and occasionally from third parties or publicly available sources. We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Direct Interactions. When you interact with our Services, you may provide us your Personal Information like when you sign up for an account, request a transaction, enroll in a promotion or program, or otherwise engage or communicate with us by filling in forms, communicating with us by email, telephone, text/SMS, post, or otherwise. This may include Personal Information you provide when you: (a) sign-up for the Services; (b) request that the app be texted to you; (c) provide information to process a Payout; (d) request marketing be sent to you; (d) provide us feedback, request support, or otherwise communicate with Us; (e) provide other information voluntarily to us.
- Automated Collection. As is true of many digital platforms, we collect certain Personal Information automatically by using cookies, SDK’s, web beacons, and other similar technologies when you visit our online services, including:
- Usage and Device Data Collected Automatically Through Tracking Technologies. To provide a personalized and enhanced user experience, we, and our third-party partners, automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit or use our Services, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us. We typically collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, Flash objects, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, file information, and similar technology (collectively, “Tracking Technologies”). For example, we collect information about your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, device type, operating system, date and time stamp, a unique ID (that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, mobile device, or your account), and other similar information. We use Tracking Technologies to help ensure that you have a high-quality experience on our Services. We also use tracking technologies to aid in the targeted advertising of our services on other platforms. From your device manufacturer, we also may collect the names of other third-party applications that you have downloaded on your device.
- Essential Cookies. These cookies enable you to use our Services. These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our Services and use certain features. Disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of the Services. These cookies can also help with the safety and security of our Services.
- Preference Cookies. These cookies store information such as your preferred country and language selection, login data, and website preferences. Without these cookies, our Services may not be able to remember certain choices you’ve previously made or personalize your browsing experience by providing you with relevant information. These cookies can also be used to recognize your device so that you do not have to provide the same information more than once.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use our Services, such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you with a high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, response times, and error messages. These cookies are helpful to improve your Site experience but are not essential.
- Analytics Cookies. These cookies allow us to improve how our Site works, by allowing us and our third-party service providers to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. These cookies generate aggregate statistics that are not associated with an individualized profile.
- Content / Advertising Cookies. These cookies may allow us to record information about your visit to our Site so we can make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. They record things like pages visited and links clicked. These cookies enable us to share data, such as what you like, with our advertisers, so the advertisement you see can be more relevant to your preferences. They help us to understand shopping behavior of our visitors, which helps us to keep improving our Site for your benefit. These may also be third-party cookies. For more information, see “Third-Party Tracking and Online Advertising” below.
- Other Users. When a Tournament Organizer makes a Payout, the Tournament Organizer will provide us with Personal Information of Players or teams in order to facilitate Payouts.
- Third Parties or Public Sources. We also obtain Personal Information from other sources, which we often combine with Personal Information we collect either automatically or directly from you.
- We may receive Personal Information about you from various third parties, including but not limited to: data from business partners, marketing, and vendor partners; analytics providers, advertising networks, and search providers; and service provider who help us facilitate Payouts.
- Publicly available data includes contact information, employment-related information, social networking services when you visit a page that includes a sharing tool, the third-party company that operates the tool may be collecting information about your browser, device, and other online activity through its own technology not controlled by us; and (d) public sources such as your posts and other information submitted to social media or other publicly available media, and other information from publicly available sources.
3. How We Use Your informationWe will only use your Personal Information when allowed by law. Generally, we will use your Personal Information: (a) where we need to provide our Services; (b) where it is necessary for our legitimate interests; (c) when you consent to its use; and (d) where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. We may use your Personal Information as follows:
- To Provide the Services. If you provide it for such reason, to provide you with access to or use of the Services or functionality, authenticate your identity and to monitor your use of such Services or functionality. For example, if you supply payment information (e.g., financial account information), we will securely pass that information to our APAM who provides the Services, for the purpose to facilitate such Payouts.
- Business Purposes. For internal business purposes including without limitation to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our users, to improve the Services, to protect against, identify or address wrongdoing, to enforce our Terms, to manage your account and provide you with customer service, and to generally manage the Services and our business.
- Marketing and Advertising. To deliver marketing materials about Payment Pro’s Services and the products and services of unaffiliated businesses. We may also use your Personal Information to better understand the demographics of our users, and tailor Services or Site experiences to better match our understanding of your interests.
- Legal Requirements. To comply with our obligations and to enforce our Terms of our Sites and Services, including to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Communication. In connection with facilitating communications between Payment Pro and you or you and another User. For example, if you contact us by e-mail, we will use the Personal Information you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem.
- You acknowledge and agree that the SMS Service is provided via wireless systems which use radios (and other means) to transmit communications over complex networks. We do not guarantee that your use of the SMS Service will be private or secure, and we are not liable to you for any lack of privacy or security you may experience. You are fully responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the SMS Service. We may also access the content of your account and/or wireless account with your carrier for the purpose of identifying and resolving technical problems and/or service-related complaints.
- By signing up for the SMS Service, you consent to receiving, from time to time, further messages which may include news, promotions and offers from us, our subsidiaries, entities owned, related to or controlled by us and partners, and you consent to our sharing of your Personal Information with such parties for such purposes, unless and until you have opted out of these activities by following the instructions provided. You also consent to receiving the aforementioned messages via an automated telephone dialing system. Please follow the instructions provided to you by us or third parties to unsubscribe from messages.
4. Disclosures of Personal InformationWe’re committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the Personal Information we collect. We may share your Personal Information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see the “Control Over Your Information” section below. We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties for their use in marketing their products and services. We share personal data with certain authorized and vetted contractors, subcontractors, third-party vendors, and service providers who help us run and protect our business. From time to time, we may need to share your Personal Information with others, including in the following circumstances:
- With other Users. We may share your Personal Information with other Tournament Organizers to help facilitate the Services. You agree that we are not responsible for the actions of Tournament Organizers with respect to your Personal Information. You should review the applicable Tournament Organizer policies for a tournament or other event before providing Personal Information in connection with that tournament or event.
- Third-party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers who perform various functions to enable us to provide our services and help us operate our business, such as website or app design, sending email communications, fraud detection and prevention, customer care, payment processing, or performing analytics. Our contracts with these third parties require them to maintain the confidentiality of the Personal Information we provide to them, only act on our behalf and under our instructions, and not use Personal Information for purposes other than the product or service they're providing to us or on our behalf.
- Response to Subpoenas and Other Legal Requests. We may share your information with courts, law enforcement agencies, or other government bodies when we have a good faith belief we are required or permitted to do so by law, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, to protect our company, or to respond to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other law enforcement request.
- With your Consent. Other than as set out above, we will provide you with notice and the opportunity to choose when your Personal Information may be shared with other third parties.
5. Third-Party LinksSome of the Services may contain links to content maintained by third parties that we don’t control. We’re not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties or the content on the third-party services, and the information practices of these third parties are not covered by this Policy. Please note that these third-party services have their own privacy policies, and we strongly recommend that you read their privacy policies as well as terms and conditions of use to understand how they collect, use, and share your information.
6. Third-Party Tracking and Online AdvertisingWe participate in interest-based advertising and use third-party advertising companies to serve you targeted advertisements based on your online browsing history and your interests. We permit third-party online advertising networks, social media companies, and other third-party services to collect information about your use of our Services over time so that they may play or display ads on other websites, apps, or services you may use, and on other devices you may use. Typically, though not always, the information used for interest-based advertising is collected through cookies or similar tracking technologies. For advertising, we may share a common account identifier (such as an email address or user ID) or hashed data with our third-party advertising partners to help identify you across devices. We and our third-party partners use this information to make the advertisements you see online on other platforms more relevant to your interests, as well as to provide advertising-related services such as reporting, attribution, analytics, and market research. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties, and the information practices of these third parties are not covered by this Policy. Some of these companies are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies. You may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from certain advertisers and ad networks by visiting http://preferences.truste.com or the Network Advertising Initiative; to learn more you can also visit DAA’s resources, available at www.aboutads.info/choices. Please note this does not opt you out of receiving all advertising. You may also be able to set your browser to delete or notify you of cookies by actively managing the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please note that some advertising opt-outs may not be effective unless your browser is set to accept cookies. Furthermore, if you use a different device, change browsers, or delete the opt-out cookies, you may need to perform the opt-out task again. You may also be able to limit certain interest-based mobile advertising through the settings on your mobile device by selecting “limit ad tracking” (iOS) or “opt out of interest-based ads” (Android). Google Analytics and Advertising. We use Google Analytics to recognize you and link your devices and when you use our Services on your browser or mobile device, log in to your account on our Services, or otherwise engage with us. We share a unique identifier, like a user ID or hashed email address, with Google to facilitate the Services. Google Analytics allows us to better understand how our users interact with our Services and to tailor our advertisements and content to you. For information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data, as well as how you can control information sent to Google, see “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” linked here: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can learn about Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs, including the Google Analytics Browser Ad-On, here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. We may also use certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features through Google Analytics, such as Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These features let us to use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick advertising cookie) or other third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and display ads based on your use of our Services. You may control your advertising preferences or opt-out of certain Google advertising products by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager, currently available at https://google.com/ads/preferences, or by visiting NAI’s online resources at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
7. Control Over Your Information
- Profile and data-sharing settings. You may update your profile information, such as your name, and may change some of your data-sharing preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to your Device Data. You may control the mobile app’s access to your device information in your device’s settings. For instance, you can withdraw permission for the app to access your contact list.
- How to control your communications preferences. You can stop receiving promotional emails from us by clicking on the provided “unsubscribe” link. All unsubscribe requests are processed within 10 business days. You may not opt out of service-related communications (e.g., account verification, transactional communications, changes/updates to features of the Services, and technical and security notices).
- Modifying or deleting your information. If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying, or deleting your information, or if you want to remove your name or comments from our Services or publicly displayed content, you can contact us directly at email@example.com. We may not be able to modify or delete your information in all circumstances.